SwimmingHaving the right nutrition can make all the difference to swimmers during intense training and to support performance during race meets. Due to the high demands of the sport, it is essential that the swimmer consumes adequate amounts of energy and essential nutrients to facilitate performance and maximise recovery after each training or competition. Below you will find few recommendations for Swimmers. For further nutrition and training advices please read our blog post on Nutrition Recommendations For Swimming.
- Accovit PerformanceUltra-Premium Multivitamin
- 37 Highly Bio-Available advanced forms of vitamins & minerals: All the most Bio-Available forms of each Vitamin and Mineral have been included to improve absorption and functionality to provide maximum benefit.
- Boosts Immunity and Overall Health Benefits: With effectively dosed minerals such as Vitamin D3, Zinc, Copper and Calcium.
- Full Spectrum Vitamin and Minerals Coverage.
- Supports A Healthy Heart and Boosts Energy Levels: Full B Vitamin Matrix designed to contribute to a normal energy-yielding metabolism.
- Includes Ginseng, Saw Palmetto & Quercetin: all specifically chosen ingredients to promote health and wellness.
- Accovit ImmuneSuperior Immune Support
- IMMUNITY: Specifically designed formulation to help keep the immune system functioning optimally.
- 14 ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: All ingredients have been chosen as they are shown to promote a healthy immune system.
- STACKABLE: Can be used in tandem with Accovit Performance to provide full spectrum health and immunity coverage.
- INCLUDES: Beta Glucans, Bioflavanoids, Rose Hip Extract, Vitamins C, E, A, B and D, Zinc and Iron.
- Blue Label WheyUltra Premium Quality Protein
- ISOLATE AS PRIMARY SOURCE: Unlike many other brands our Blue Label Whey uses more isolate than concentrate.
- COMPLETE NUTRITION - 25.2g Protein, 1.1g Fat, 1.4g Carbs and 6.2g BCAA per serving.
- OPTIMAL PROFILE - Designed to provide an optimum level Amino Acid profile through out carefully developed protein blend to improve performance, taste and texture.
- DIGESTIVE ENZYMES: 50mg of our specially developed Enzymes blend ZyMate® to allow for better absorption and bio-availability.
- Target Whey ProteinPremium Quality Whey Protein
- COMPLETE NUTRITION: 102 kcal (calories) and 21 g protein per serving 5 g BCAAs, 2.2 g Leucine and 10 g EAA per serving.
- GREAT TASTING - One of the smoothest whey protein concentrates designed to taste amazing and mix effortlessly. Don't settle for poor tasting protein anymore.
- PREMIUM QUALITY: High Biological Value (BV) Premium Whey Protein. No added fillers and unnecessary ingredients.
- CONVENIENT NUTRITION - Great for a quick boost of protein on-the go in a shake or smoothy, delivering 21 g of complete whey protein per serving.
- TRUSTED QUALITY: Manufactured in a GMP licensed facility in the west of Ireland.
- Creatine MonohydrateUltra Fine 200 Mesh
- Batch Tested: Our Creatine is third party tested to WADA standards so you can be assured that this product is suitable for top level atheletes.
- 100% Pure Creatine Monohydrate: Nothing has been added to this Creatine Monohydrate so you know you are getting the best quality powder.
- Performance Boost: Creatine Monohydrate is one of the most studied supplements and has been proven to imporve stength and performance over time.