Returns and Recalls Policy
- In the event where you wish to cancel your order, please call +353 1 4690886 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and quote your order reference number. The Customer must also provide an account number (e-mail ID for web-users) and any other relevant information as required by ROS Nutrition Limited.
- 1.2 Cancellations will be approved if:
- Goods received are damaged or defective
- There are discrepancies in billing or shipping
- Goods have not been opened or tampered with and product is no longer needed. (Change of mind, ordered in error or due to medical advice)
- 1.3 Surcharges:
- Should you wish to cancel your order you will be subject to a surcharge deducted from your refund.
- Where goods delivered are damaged or defective, you will be entitled to a full refund with no fees or surcharges.
- In the case where insufficient address details were provided, you will be charged an additional shipping fee.
- Surcharges: To cover handling, warehousing and administration costs, the following surcharges are applicable:
- Orders under EUR 100 OR GBP 100 (excl. postage & packaging) will incur a surcharge of 10% with a minimum of EUR 5 / GBP 5 respectively (plus packaging and postage cost to re-send the goods if applicable).
- Orders over EUR 100 OR GBP 100 (excl. postage & packaging) will incur a surcharge of EUR 15 OR GBP 15 (plus the cost of packaging and postage to re-send the goods).
- There will be no additional fees or surcharges for orders cancelled the same day of order.
- If your cancellation has been approved, a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number will be issued to you by ROS Nutrition. RMAs are issued at the discretion of ROS Nutrition. and in accordance with its terms and conditions. RMA numbers are valid for fourteen (14) calendar days from their date of issue. Returned goods must be received before expiration of RMA number and returned goods will not be accepted beyond this date. Please allow adequate in-transit time on returning goods. RMA number should be clearly visible on product packaging address label.
- In the event where goods have been delivered to you in error, please call +353 1 4690886 or email email@example.com to arrange for a collection.
- 2 Procedure for the return of cancelled goods to ROS Nutrition:
- Report any issues to our customer service team within two working days of receiving the goods.
- All returns must first be authorised by a member of our customer services team who will then provide you with an RMA number (1.4) and RMA form (1.5).
- Returned goods must be accompanied by a completed RMA form.
- Items must be returned in the same packaging and in the same condition as they were received.
- Returned items must be received by ROS Nutrition within 14 days of cancellation.
- In the case where insufficient address details were provided, a surcharge will be deducted where applicable (1.3).
- Once received, if a refund is authorised, you will be reimbursed in full within 30 days of return of the item.
- 3 Return of defective or damaged goods
In the event that the goods received are damaged or defective, please call +353 1 4690886 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and speak to one of our customer service representatives within two days of receiving the goods. You will be entitled to a full refund and we will arrange a suitable time for collection.
In the event where it is beyond our control to arrange a collection of the goods, we will reimburse you for all posting and shipping costs.
A photograph of the damaged or defective goods received will be required before authorisation of return. Upon authorisation, our customer service team will issue you with an RMA number (1.3) which you should display clearly in the address panel of the outer packaging for collection.
- 4 Product Recall
- In the event where there is a discrepancy with the quality of any of our products, we will announce a product recall. RMA numbers (1.4) will be issued and all customers are asked to return affected products to ROS nutrition ltd within 14 calendar days along with completed RMA form (1.5). It is the legal obligation of the customer to return any such product. Once the product has been received, ROS Nutrition will issue a refund to the customer and wave any related outstanding payment.