- PUMP: 6g L-Citrulline DL-Malate, 4g L-Arginine AKG and 3.5g Beta Alanine per serving are included to provide an immense pump.
- ENERGY: Awesome energy with 200mg Caffeine, Taurine and 5mg Actamide Black Pepper
- FOCUS: Increased focus from ingredients such as L-Tyrosine, L-Choline Bitartrate and L-Ornithine.
- NOOTROPICS: Bacopa Leaf Extract and Ginseng Root Extract are included to help the body adapt to intense training and help reduce stress.
GUN POWDER LAUNCH - NEW FORMULATION
6g L-Citrulline DL-Malate, 4g Arginine AKG, 3.5g Beta Alanine, Caffeine, B Complex
Are you ready to explode with GUN POWDER?
The Best Pre Workout you will ever use.
Gun Powder was designed to be the best and most explosive pre-workout on the market. Months of development were spent to develop a formula which allowed for optimal performance by the athlete using it. To be the best your body and mind need to be ready, with Gun Powder you will be as explosive as you can be.
|Experience an immense pump with our specifically designed formula with 6g L-Citrulline DL-Malate, 4g L-Arginine AKG and 3.5g Beta Alanine per serving. You won't want to use any other pre-workout after trying this one!|
|Power through your workouts with our awesome energy blend with 200mg Caffeine, Taurine and 5mg Actamide Black Pepper. Designed for optimal energy without the crash.|
|Increased focus to help you through your workouts, study and work from ingredients such as L-Tyrosine, L-Choline Bitartrate and L-Ornithine.|
|ROS Nutrition has been supplying top level athletes for almost 10 years. Trusted by Olympians, National Team Athletes and everyone in between.|
|Designed to be the best tasting pre-workout we could develop. Fresh Fruity Flavours which compliment our other products amazingly.|
|ROS Nutrition is Responsible, Original, Superior. Join us on our journey to become the leading sports nutrition brand.|
Serving size: 21.9 gServings per container: 25
|L-Citrulline DL-Malate||6000 mg|
|L-Arginine AKG||4000 mg|
|Beta Alanine||3500 mg|
|L-Choline Bitartrate||1000 mg|
|L-Ornithine HCl||400 mg|
|Ginseng [Panax ginseng] root extract (GINXREAL G4®)||100 mg|
|Bacopa [Bacopa monnieri] leaf extract (Bacowize®)||50 mg|
|Black Pepper [Piper nigrum] piperine (Actamide®)||5 mg|
|Vitamin C||86.9 mg
(108% EU RDA)
|Vitamin B1||1.21 mg
(110% EU RDA)
|Vitamin B6||1.56 mg
(111% EU RDA)
|Folic acid||213 µg
(106% EU RDA)
(120% EU RDA)
|mg = milligram, % = percantage, EU RDA = European Recommended Daily Allowance|
Blue Raspberry Flavour: L-Citrulline DL-Malate, L-Arginine alpha-ketoglutarate, Beta alanine, Taurine, L-Tyrosine, L-Choline bitartrate, Calcium silicate, Silicon dioxide, Flavouring, L-Ornithine HCl, Sucralose (Sweetener), Colouring, Caffeine anhydrous, Ascorbic acid, Ginseng [Panax ginseng] root extract (GINXREAL G4®), Bacopa [Bacopa monnieri] leaf extract (Bacowize®), Black pepper [Piper nigrum] piperine extract (Actamide®), Pyridoxine HCl, Thiamine HCl, Pteroyl glutamic acid, D-Biotin
Pineapple Flavour: L-Citrulline DL-Malate, L-Arginine alpha-ketoglutarate, Beta alanine, Taurine, L-Tyrosine, L-Choline bitartrate, Flavouring, Calcium silicate, Silicon dioxide, L-Ornithine HCl, Caffeine anhydrous, Sucralose (Sweetener), Ascorbic acid, Ginseng [Panax ginseng] root extract (GINXREAL G4®), Bacopa [Bacopa monnieri] leaf extract (Bacowize®), Colouring, Black pepper [Piper nigrum] piperine extract (Actamide®), Pyridoxine HCl, Thiamine HCl, Pteroyl glutamic acid, D-Biotin
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
- Artioli GG, Gualano B, Smith A, Stout J and Lancha AH, Jr. Role of beta-alanine supplementation on muscle carnosine and exercise performance. Med Sci Sports Exerc 42: 1162-1173, 2010.
- Perez-Guisado J and Jakeman PM. Citrulline malate enhances athletic anaerobic performance and relieves muscle soreness. J Strength Cond Res 24: 1215-1222, 2010.
- Davis JK and Green JM. Caffeine and anaerobic performance: ergogenic value and mechanisms of action. Sports Med 39: 813-832, 2009.
- Buse MG and Reid SS. Leucine. A possible regulator of protein turnover in muscle. J Clin Invest 56: 1250-1261, 1975.
- Van Vught AJ, Nieuwenhuizen AG, Brummer RJ and Westerterp-Plantenga MS. Effects of oral ingestion of amino acids and proteins on the somatotropic axis. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 93: 584-590, 2008.
- Anthony JC, Anthony TG, Kimball SR and Jefferson LS. Signaling pathways involved in translational control of protein synthesis in skeletal muscle by leucine. J Nutr 131: 856S-860S, 2001.
Take 21.9 g (one 39 ml levelled scoop) in 200 to 300 ml of water.
Important: This product is moisture sensitive. Store container in a dry place with the lid secured at all times. Do not remove silica bag.
Note: While we strive to ensure that all serving measurements are accurate using ROS scoops, these are only approximate and are not a substitute for using a weighing device.