Clear Whey Isolate
- Available only on our new website: https://performnutrition.com/products/clear-whey-isolate
- 97% ISOLATE WHEY - Made with the highest quality whey protein isolate
- COMPLETE NUTRITION - 20.8g Protein, 0.1g Fat, 0.7g Carbs per serving.
- FRESH FRUIT FLAVOUR - A unique product that has no milky taste and goes clear after a couple of minutes. A delicious and refreshing form of whey protein with flavours you will love!
- DIGESTIVE ENZYMES: 50mg of our specially developed Enzymes blend ZyMate® to allow for better absorption and bio-availability.
- BATCH TESTED: Strawberry Lemonade is batch tested to WADA standards and the batch cert can be sent upon request.
We can't believe it tastes this good either!
Clear Whey Isolate is an innovative new whey formulation. This product has the ability to dissolve into water and become clear leaving no milky taste as with traditional proteins. This allows for the protein to taste much more fruity and refreshing.
Made with high quality whey protein isolate, you get 20.8 grams Protein, just 0.1 grams Fat and 0.8 grams Carbs. With only 88 calories per serving, this clear whey isolate is ideal for getting protein in a calorie efficient way
Serving size: 25 g
Servings per container: 20
Nutritional Profile (Typical):
|Analysis||Per 100 g||Per Serving||*RI|
|Protein||83.1 g||20.8 g||42%|
|Fat||0.5 g||0.1 g||0%|
|- of which saturated far||0.3 g||0.1 g||0%|
|Carbohydrates||3.0 g||0.7 g||0%|
|- of which sugar||0.7 g||0.2g||0%|
|Dietary fibre||0 g||0 g||-|
|Salt||0 g||0 g||0%|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/ 2000 kcal)
g = gram, kcal = kilocalorie (read as calorie), kjoule = kilojoule
The nutritional information is based on Vanilla flavour, it may vary for alternative flavours
|Ingredient||Per 100 g||Per Serving|
|ZyMate® - multi-enzyme premix||200 mg||50 mg|
For allergens, see ingredients in bold
Strawberry Lemonade: Whey Protein Isolate (MILK), Flavouring, Anti-Foaming Agents, Beet Root (Colour), ZyMate® - multi-enzyme premix (Amylase, Lactase, Lipase, Protease, Cellulase)
Orange and Passionfruit: Whey Protein Isolate (MILK), Flavouring, Anti-Foaming Agents, Orange Colour, ZyMate® - multi-enzyme premix (Amylase, Lactase, Lipase, Protease, Cellulase)
Take 25 g (one 70 ml levelled scoop) in 300 ml of cold water.
Let sit for 2 minutes for the foam to go down.
Note: While we strive to ensure that all serving measurements are accurate using ROS scoops, these are only approximate and are not a substitute for using a weighing device.