No code required
40% OFF on all Tablets/ Capsules
15% OFF on all other products
ZMA is a specialised formula of Zinc, Magnesium and Vitamin B6 which is designed to help people improve muscle strength and power. ZMA may also help to support optimum sleep patterns
Regular bouts of high intensity exercise can deplete minerals zinc, magnesium and the micro nutrients vitamin B6, 12 and folic acid. These vitamins and minerals play a vital role in metabolism and maintaining optimum health. Deficiencies in these micro-nutrients may limit performance gains.
ZMA contains Zinc, Magnesium and vitamin B6. Zinc and magnesium are particularly important for muscle building. Zinc plays a role in hormone regulation and magnesium is essential for energy production and muscle contraction.
Deficiency in magnesium and zinc is not uncommon among athletes completing high intensity training. Replenishment of magnesium & zinc with ZMA will insure an adequate intake of essential micro nutrients required to restore testosterone levels and to help create an anabolic environment for muscle growth.
By ensuring optimum intakes of ZMA, you may be more likely to achieve your performance goals.
|Ingredient||Per 3 Capsules (Men)||Per 2 Capsules (Women)|
|Vitamin B6||10.5 mg (750% EU RDA)||7.0 mg (500% EU RDA)|
|Magnesium||450 mg (120% EU RDA)||300 mg (80% EU RDA)|
|Zinc||30 mg (300% EU RDA)||20 mg (200% EU RDA)|
Ingredients: ZMA Premix (magnesium citrate, magnesium oxide, zinc aspartate, zinc mono-L-methionine sulphate, pyridoxine hydrochloride).
Other Ingredients: Gelatine capsules, microcrystalline cellulose (bulking agent), magnesium stearate and silica (anti-caking agent).
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives. This product is gluten free. Suitable for vegeterians.
- Cordova A and Navas FJ. Effect of training on zinc metabolism: changes in serum and sweat zinc concentrations in sportsmen. Ann Nutr Metab 42: 274-282, 1998.
- Golf SW, Bender S and Gruttner J. On the significance of magnesium in extreme physical stress. Cardiovasc Drugs Ther 12 Suppl 2: 197-202, 1998.
- Konig D, Weinstock C, Keul J, Northoff H and Berg A. Zinc, iron, and magnesium status in athletes--influence on the regulation of exercise-induced stress and immune function. Exerc Immunol Rev 4: 2-21, 1998.
- Prasad AS, Mantzoros CS, Beck FW, Hess JW and Brewer GJ. Zinc status and serum testosterone levels of healthy adults. Nutrition 12: 344-348, 1996.
- Brilla LR. & Conte V. Effects of a Novel Zinc-Magnesium Formulation on Hormones and Strength Journal of Exercise Physiology 3(4): 26-36, 2000.
Take 3 capsules (Men); 2 capsules (Women) once daily.