- Supports normal muscle functioning
- Helps to reduce tiredness and fatigue
BUY MORE, SAVE MORE
Spend over €25 , Get €5 OFF - Use Code TIER5
Spend over €50 , Get €10 OFF - Use Code TIER10
Spend over €75 , Get €20 OFF - Use Code TIER20
ZMA is a specialised formula of Zinc, Magnesium and Vitamin B6 which is designed to help people improve muscle strength and power. ZMA may also help to support optimum sleep patterns
ZMA is a unique formula of zinc, magnesium and vitamin B6 which is designed to help people improve muscle strength and power.
High intensity exercise can deplete the body of zinc, magnesium and B6, and their deficiency can limit performance gains.
It is the highly bioavailable forms of zinc and magnesium used in this patented formula that have made ZMA one of the most effective and popular supplements in recent years for seasoned gym goers and fitness fans alike. It's a great addition to any supplement regime, whatever your fitness ambitions.
Serving size: 3 capsules (Men); 2 capsules (Women)Servings per container: 30 (Men); 45 (Women)
Nutritional Profile (Typical) - Men:
|Vitamin B6||10.5 mg||750%|
Nutritional Profile (Typical) - Women:
|Vitamin B6||7.0 mg||500%|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/ 2000 kcal)
mg = milligram, % = percentage
Ingredients: ZMA Premix (magnesium citrate, magnesium oxide, zinc aspartate, zinc mono-L-methionine sulphate, pyridoxine hydrochloride).
Other Ingredients: Gelatine capsules, micro-crystalline cellulose (bulking agent), magnesium stearate and silica (anti-caking agent).
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
- Cordova A and Navas FJ. Effect of training on zinc metabolism: changes in serum and sweat zinc concentrations in sportsmen. Ann Nutr Metab 42: 274-282, 1998.
- Golf SW, Bender S and Gruttner J. On the significance of magnesium in extreme physical stress. Cardiovasc Drugs Ther 12 Suppl 2: 197-202, 1998.
- Konig D, Weinstock C, Keul J, Northoff H and Berg A. Zinc, iron, and magnesium status in athletes--influence on the regulation of exercise-induced stress and immune function. Exerc Immunol Rev 4: 2-21, 1998.
- Prasad AS, Mantzoros CS, Beck FW, Hess JW and Brewer GJ. Zinc status and serum testosterone levels of healthy adults. Nutrition 12: 344-348, 1996.
- Brilla LR. & Conte V. Effects of a Novel Zinc-Magnesium Formulation on Hormones and Strength Journal of Exercise Physiology 3(4): 26-36, 2000.
Take 3 capsules (Men); 2 capsules (Women) once daily (preferably before bedtime).
Storage Conditions: Keep tightly sealed in a cool dry place away from children.