- Contains powerful antioxidants
- High in chlorophyll
- Excellent source of fibre
- Rich in vitamins and minerals
BUY 2 OR MORE PRODUCTS
Get FREE Accovit Performance Multivitamin Sample
Advigreen® Alfalfa is a member of the pea family; it is full of essential nutrients which help to ensure optimum health and strong immunity
Antioxidants: Alfalfa contains powerful antioxidants that act as free radical scavengers that help to reduce inflammation and maintain a strong immune system. This is vitally important to reduce the risk of infections and disease. Oxidative stress and the production of free radicals that damage the body’s cells are considered to be the main causes of diseases like cancers and cardio vascular disease.
The combination of dietary antioxidants such as vitamin C and E can provide a protective effect and help to reduce the risk of disease. Some of the main risk factors for disease such as high blood pressure, cholesterol, and poor glucose regulation can be improved by consuming a diet rich in antioxidants.
Why choose Advigreen® Alfalfa?
Vitamins & Minerals: Alfalfa is rich in vitamins, minerals and other micro nutrients that play a vital role in optimum health, the strength and growth of our bones. It contains protein, vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B6, vitamin C, vitamin E, and vitamin K. It also contains calcium, potassium, carotene, iron, and zinc.
Advigreen® Alfalfa is a registered trademark of ROS Nutrition Group Limited.
|Nutrition Profile||Per 5 g||Per 100 g|
|Protein (on dried basis)||1 g||20 g|
|Carbohydrates||0.145 g||2.9 g|
|- of which sugar (as isomaltulose)||0.145 g||2.9 g|
|- of which Saturated||NIL||NIL|
|Fibre||1.05 g||21 g|
|Ingredient||Per 35 g|
|Advigreen® Alfalfa-Organic||5 g († EU RDA)|
Ingredients: Advigreen® Alfalfa-Organic
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives. Suitable for Vegetarians. This product is certified organic.
- Shargorodsky M, Debby O, Matas Z and Zimlichman R. Effect of long-term treatment with antioxidants (vitamin C, vitamin E, coenzyme Q10 and selenium) on arterial compliance, humoral factors and inflammatory markers in patients with multiple cardiovascular risk factors. Nutr Metab (Lond) 7: 55, 2010.
- Stocker R and Keaney JF, Jr. Role of oxidative modifications in atherosclerosis. Physiol Rev 84: 1381-1478, 2004.
Add 5 grams (2 leveled scoop) of Advigreen® Alfalfa to 200 ml - 250 ml of water, juice OR beverage of your choice, shake and consume as a nutritious drink.
Consume 1 to 3 servings per day.