- 1000 mg HMB Calcium Per Tablet
- Only anhydrous grade of HMB is used
- Increased gains in power and strength
BUY MORE, SAVE MORE
Spend over €25 , Get €5 OFF - Use Code TIER5
Spend over €50 , Get €10 OFF - Use Code TIER10
Spend over €75 , Get €20 OFF - Use Code TIER20
HMB is a metabolite of the amino acid Leucine. HMB is used to help people to achieve better training gains and improve body composition
Supplementing with HMB may enhance exercise performance by preserving lean muscle tissue and limiting exercise induced muscle damage after intense training.
β-hydroxy-methylbutyrate (HMB) calcium is a metabolite of the amino acid leucine. When HMB is combined with resistance training it may aid in the development of lean muscle mass, strength and the improvement of body composition.
By improving the rate of muscle recovery after intense training athletes may be able to increase training volume and intensity leading to better performance gains.
HMB from ROS Nutrition is a highly pure form of HMB that can be used to help you achieve your performance targets.
Serving size: 3 tablets
Servings per container: 90 Tablets (30), 180 Tablets (60)
|Typical values||Per 3 Tablets||EU RDA%|
|HMB Calcium||3000 mg||†|
|mg = milligram, † = Not specified, EU RDA = European Recommended Daily Allowance|
Ingredients: Omega oil, gelatine
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
- Nissen S, Sharp RL, Panton L, Vukovich M, Trappe S and Fuller JC, Jr. beta-hydroxy-beta-methylbutyrate (HMB) supplementation in humans is safe and may decrease cardiovascular risk factors. J Nutr 130: 1937-1945, 2000.
- Nissen SL and Sharp RL. Effect of dietary supplements on lean mass and strength gains with resistance exercise: a meta-analysis. J Appl Physiol 94: 651-659, 2003.
Take 3 tablets daily with water.
Storage Conditions: Keep tightly sealed in a cool dry place away from children.