- Aids toning & improves body composition
- Ideal for women aiming to reduce body fat
- Optimum levels of active CLA (Clarinol)
BUY MORE, SAVE MORE
Spend over €25 , Get €5 OFF - Use Code TIER5
Spend over €50 , Get €10 OFF - Use Code TIER10
Spend over €75 , Get €20 OFF - Use Code TIER20
Femme CLA® is a research proven essential oil that supports fat loss when combined with an appropriate exercise and nutrition plan
Femme CLA® (conjugated linoleic acid) is a natural essential oil that will help to support your toning or fat loss goal. Femme CLA® is for women who seek a more defined and toned look. CLA helps to naturally improve body composition, reduce bad cholesterol and improve fat metabolism.
Reducing body fat can have a range of health benefits like increasing energy levels, improving cholesterol and better blood sugar control. Research on the effectiveness of CLA suggests that the level of CLA in each daily serving is highly important. Femme CLA® is a pure high quality supplement containing optimum amounts of CLA to support your fat loss and health goals.
Why choose Femme CLA®?
Only the highest quality pure CLA is considered for ROS products. There is a lot of variation in the products on the market. Conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) is a natural oil derived from safflower, ROS Nutrition sources only the finest quality CLARINOL® CLA that may help you to achieve your personal health goal.
Femme CLA® is a registered trademark of ROS Nutrition Group Limited.
Serving size: 4 capsulesServings per container: 30
Nutritional Profile (Typical):
|Analysis||Per Capsule||Per 4 Capsules|
|Free Fatty Acid (as Oleic Acid)||960 mg||3840 mg|
|Total CLA||780 mg||3120 mg|
|- of which c9,t11 Isomer||370 mg||1480 mg|
|- of which t10, C12 Isomer||370 mg||1480 mg|
|Mixed Natural Tocopherols||250 µg||1 mg|
|g = gram, mg = milligram, μg = microgram.|
Ingredients: Conjugated linoleic acid, safflower oil, gelatine.
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives. This product is gluten free.
- Belury MA, Mahon A and Banni S. The conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) isomer, t10c12-CLA, is inversely associated with changes in body weight and serum leptin in subjects with type 2 diabetes mellitus. J Nutr 133: 257S-260S, 2003.
- Whigham LD, Watras AC and Schoeller DA. Efficacy of conjugated linoleic acid for reducing fat mass: a meta-analysis in humans. Am J Clin Nutr 85: 1203-1211, 2007.
Take 4 capsules daily. Take 2 in the morning, 1 in the afternoon and 1 in the evening.
Storage Conditions: Keep tightly sealed in a cool dry place away from children.