- Helps to maximise the intensity and recovery from strength, speed and power training
- Creatine / glucose combination for enhanced absorption
BUY MORE, SAVE MORE
Spend over €25 , Get €5 OFF - Use Code TIER5
Spend over €50 , Get €10 OFF - Use Code TIER10
Spend over €75 , Get €20 OFF - Use Code TIER20
Creatine gluconate is a molecule of creatine bonded to glucose which provides an enhanced delivery of creatine to muscle cells
The combination of creatine bonded to a glucose molecule results in superior absorption and delivery of creatine into the muscle tissue. The main mechanism behind the enhanced absorption stems from the increase of insulin production due to the presence of glucose which facilitates creatine storage.
In addition, because of the bonded creatine - glucose structure the creatine moves through the stomach and is absorbed through the intestine more easily than other creatine forms. This provides the user with a creatine product that offers the performance benefits of creatine through an enhanced delivery system.
Creatine supplementation can benefit anyone who is looking for improvements in their training like lean muscle development, strength or power. The production of adenosine triphosphate (ATP) which is the main source of energy during high intensity exercise is highly dependent on the presence of phosphocreatine (PCr). Supplementing with creatine leads to a greater availability of (PCr) in the muscle tissue. Hence, supplementing with creatine can lead to a faster rate of ATP re-synthesis and thus a greater recovery between high intensity exercise bouts.
Creatine gluconate mixes well in water and is said to taste better than other forms of creatine.
Serving size: 3 g
Servings per container: 83
|Typical values||Per Serving||EU RDA%|
|Creatine Gluconate||3 g||†|
|g = gram, † = Not specified, EU RDA = European Recommended Daily Allowance|
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives. Suitable for Vegetarians.
- Greenwood, M., Kreider, R., Earnest, C. P., and Almada, A. DIFFERENCES IN CREATINE RETENTION AMONG THREE NUTRITIONAL FORMULATIONS OF ORAL CREATINE SUPPLEMENTS. 6(2). 2010. Department of Health, Human Performance, & Recreation, Baylor University, Waco Texas, Journal of Exercise Physiology. Ref Type: Generic
- Jones AM, Atter T and Georg KP. Oral creatine supplementation improves multiple sprint performance in elite ice-hockey players. J Sports Med Phys Fitness 39: 189-196, 1999.
- Jowko E, Ostaszewski P, Jank M, Sacharuk J, Zieniewicz A, Wilczak J and Nissen S. Creatine and beta-hydroxy-beta-methylbutyrate (HMB) additively increase lean body mass and muscle strength during a weight-training program. Nutrition 17: 558-566, 2001.
- Kreider RB. Effects of creatine supplementation on performance and training adaptations. Mol Cell Biochem 244: 89-94, 2003.
Take 3-5 g of creatine daily – 1 hour before your training.
Note: Scoop is not included