Coenzyme Q10 - 120 mg
- Supports optimum health and immunity
- High strength antioxidant
- Contains Bioperine® & ß-Cyclodextrin
BUY MORE, SAVE MORE
Spend over €25 , Get €5 OFF - Use Code TIER5
Spend over €50 , Get €10 OFF - Use Code TIER10
Spend over €75 , Get €20 OFF - Use Code TIER20
Coenzyme Q10 has many essential biological roles in the body including the production of energy, acting as a powerful antioxidant and enhancing immunity
Q10 is a naturally-occurring vitamin like substance found in every cell in the human body. Coenzyme Q10 is important for the normal functioning of cells; it is involved in many of the key enzymatic processes required for the production of energy at a cellular level.
Reduced levels of Q10 in the body may lead to negative consequences on health and well-being. The heart and liver tend to contain the greatest levels of Q10 and research suggests it is particularly important for optimum cardiovascular health.
Bioavailability: The bioavailability of a coenzyme Q10 supplement is highly important to achieve its maximum benefits. Coenzyme Q10 from ROS Nutrition is formulated with optimum amounts of Bioperine® and β cyclodextrine to increase its absorption.
Serving size: 1 capsuleServings per container: 60
|Typical values||Per Capsule||EU RDA%|
|Co-Enzyme Q10||120 mg||†|
|Beta Cyclodextrin||500 mg||†|
|g = gram, mg = milligram, † = Not specified, EU RDA = European Recommended Daily Allowance|
Ingredients: Krill oil, gelatine
- Deutsch L. Evaluation of the effect of Neptune Krill Oil on chronic inflammation and arthritic symptoms. J Am Coll Nutr 26: 39-48, 2007.
- Mori TA, Woodman RJ, Burke V, Puddey IB, Croft KD and Beilin LJ. Effect of eicosapentaenoic acid and docosahexaenoic acid on oxidative stress and inflammatory markers in treated-hypertensive type 2 diabetic subjects. Free Radic Biol Med 35: 772-781, 2003.
Take one capsule daily with one of your main meals.
Storage Conditions: Keep tightly sealed in a cool dry place away from children.